Starting the first of October 2019, members of the STEP network will have the opportunity to be mentored by pre-selected experienced professional mentors / trainers who can provide expertise on the following 5 topics:
- Branding support for the business / products / services of STEP members (restaurants, hotels, hostels, weekend owners, and other travel agents) to increase the benefits
- Support for the use of marketing tools (with a focus on online marketing) for tourism entities to be more visible online and on domestic and foreign markets
- Building entrepreneurial skills
- Hospitality and customer relationship management
- Online customer service, e-communication with stakeholders
These are experienced business professionals who will provide hands-on experience to members of the STEP network and other private and public tourism entities involved in the capacity building process.
Interested members can communicate with responsible persons for Polog region:
Kalin Markovic – Marketing Specialist
Contact phone: 070/345 – 525
Fatmir Hoxha – Project Manager
Contact phone: 071 / 261-897
And responsible person for Elbasan Region, Republic of Albania:
Kostadin Jackali – Project Manager
Contact phone: +355698120780
Priority will be given to members who apply first.