Оn the 28th and 29th of March 2019, in Gramsh, Elbasan Region in Albania, the second two day for creating joint touristic packages was held.
More than 50 STEP members were part of the workshop. Participants included hoteliers, restaurateurs, individual guides and entrepreneurs.
This workshop was focused on restructuring the purposed packages with adherence to the presented STEP standard by the project coordinator Mr. Florent Bajrami.
Четири одделни групи работеа на понатамошно развивање на конкретните содржини на различни туристички пакети како што се:
The four groups worked on furhter development with concrete content for the purposed touristic package:
1. Eco and rural tourism – “Tradition of Elbasan and Polog”
– Activities in this package include vising spas, villages, natural and historical monuments as well as villages in both Elbasan and Polog regions.
2. History and culture – “From Jadran to Skumbin”
– Activities in this package include vising historical monuments, museums and restaurants in both regions.
3. Adventure – „Green belt Albania and North Macedonia“
– This package includes a lot of оutdoor activities in national parks in both regions.
4. Gastronomical tour – „Eat traditonaly“
– This package includes a lot of restaurants with traditional cuisine.
The second day had a specific purpose of including STEP members across suggested packages that would work in these packages.